The growth of your show is always our primary objective. Through extensive research, we are constantly seeking out potential exhibitors that can add to the value of your show. It is our goal to increase the success of your show in size, quality, and revenue.
The key to a successful tradeshow is preparation.
Our pre-show services include:
- Show budget planning
- Facility contract negotiation
- Liaison with service contractors and key facility personnel
- Development of sales brochures/promotional materials
- Exhibit space selection systems
- Show promotion through advertising, direct mail, and on the Internet
- Prospective exhibitor research
- Exhibit space contract development
- Floorplan preparation
- Booth space sales
- Booth fee collection
- Exhibitor manual development
- Final program/show directory development
We serve as the primary point of contact for all companies exhibiting at your show.
Supervision of all aspects of installation, operation and dismantling of your exposition as well as the coordination of on-site offices, press room, international business center, meeting rooms, shuttle buses, catering, security, registration, on-site space selection, and more. In addition to the above, we serve as liaison between service contractors and key building personnel.
After the close of your show, we will provide you with an analysis of the actual operating costs and final exhibits report. We will develop an exhibitor questionnaire, report the results of the questionnaire, and concentrate on areas that need improvement.
We will also assist in the preparation of the budget for the next show.